Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 & the Ugly Tree

xeniaghost opened this issue on Dec 14, 2006 ยท 124 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 10:56 AM

What is beautiful and what is not can't really be discussed. Some thing Posette is the most beautiful female in Poser, some prefer V3, some V4 and some even SP3, whom I personally think is so ugly she almost makes Judy look handsome (BTW Does ANYONE think Judy is pretty?)

The thing is, it's not about how the default look is, but what you can do with it. And since I've been doing quite a lot of face morphs, I think I can say this with some authority: V4's facial mesh is a DREAM to morph. Sure, I use an external program for it, but nevertheless, it's a lovely mesh and it's easy to make it look nothing like the default.

And THAT is what counts to me. I've never had much luck (despite numerous attempts) to make Posette look like anything other than Posette - I can make her look like different posettes but there's something abut her that almost always give her away. But V4, I've already managed to make her look quite different from her original self.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.