Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 First Impressions

bagginsbill opened this issue on Dec 12, 2006 ยท 97 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 11:51 AM

I don't necessarily think they're the same person, Bagginsbill. More like ...what's the word... sycophants?

Once again., Belle, you are the one who behaved rude here, not Bagginsbill who has beern nothing but helpful here. You haven't said anything other than derogatory things about V4 and yes, I do find it odd that you've been a member here for a year, since this place has such a bad reputation in your opinion. Oh but perhaps the ones with the right opinions are the metallic ursine and his peers?

Bell, I now quote you (which I don't need permission to do since you've posted it here for us all to see)

*Where the hell did I say that "V3 were better than V4" or "V4 worse than V3". Show me where! because I never said such thing, it was all in YOUR head. And I did not say that because it is not true.

*Semantics perhaps. Awful sure signals that you find V4 less useable/attractive than V3, and a statement as *

YOU ARE NOT ALONE !

LOL!

I will stick to V3, A3 and Miki ;)

also looks to me like you find V3 better than V4.

And no, those quotes aren't taken out of context, unfortunately. They're all some you made in threads regarding V4, and it the second example the only thing you did say in that post.

I have no problems with you preferring V4 to V3, but to call her "awful" is uncalled for when we are discussing her setup. It is much more advanced than V3's. And I DO have problems with you attacking Bagginsbill out of the blue like this. And for bringing in all your "classmates" to back you up.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.