Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Body Shadows

sdraun opened this issue on Dec 19, 2006 · 12 posts

sdraun posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 12:55 AM

Quote - Hi Steve,

I think it is phenomenal that you are a new person to Poser and can animate like that....  Have you any experience with other animation programs...  thats was excellent.

Thanks so much for your compliment! As I said in my last post my only experience in animating is with Iclone which I used since it came out a year ago this month. There is a link to a movie I made with it in that previous post. Iclone is easy to use and lots of fun. In a few months I taught myself to animate and then I took to poser right away. I never feel frustrated animating like I do with lighting. It’s easy to learn the few animation tools and then it’s patience and imagination. The trouble is I can’t imagine how to light my characters and I am running out of patience. The light sets that come with poser 6 are worthless if even lighting is your goal. I just bought the first computer related book I ever owned “Poser 6 Revealed” and as far as light is concerned I am no better off then before I owned it. I am not trying to do anything fancy, I just want even lighting and any help is appreciated. 
Steve