Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser is for Perverts?

Robo2010 opened this issue on Sep 22, 2006 · 268 posts

billy423uk posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:21 AM

because something isn't there doesn't mean people don't  air their opinions about it.

you don't get many black people in kkk bars but i doubt that would stop them voicing their predjudice. and funny enough two of the nartenders in our local were gay.  my aggressively hetro buddies gave them honourary membership lmao.  for most of my peers. a good pint was much more important than gay bashing no matter how voiciferous about it they were.

predjudice of all kinds has been shown to reduce when the predjudice people get to mix with the victims of their predjudice. predjudice is more severe whith those who don't mix or have access to their victims. people who have gay family members are less likely to be sexually predjudiced.  usually it isn't the person but the idea that instills predjudice. the thought of etc. thanksfully homosexuality isn't hidden as it once was so sociaty as a whole is less predjudiced now than say the 60's like all peer groups get certain people together and the herd mentality takes over. it's not an individual thought but a collective one. one that isn't always what the person as an individual believes in. the same thing is shown by soccer hooligans.  the human ape. a book by desmond morris explains it better than i could. basically we all have a need to belong. in doing so we often catsigate those that aren't in our group or herd. it's one of the reason why people who are alike tend to flock together. look at any collage you have different subsets of jocks, nerds, etc etc. they don't or seldom mix with each others group but will often villify them. psycologists say it isn't that odd at all. in fact it's classed as normal behaviour

billy