Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser is for Perverts?

Robo2010 opened this issue on Sep 22, 2006 · 268 posts

kawecki posted Sat, 23 December 2006 at 10:30 PM

Quote - Are people anti-gay because they are phobic or are they anti-gay because PC people demand and pressure them to accept something they may or may not wish to accept? If one is forced to eat brocolli does not one hate brocolli just for that sake?

This is correct, PC is creating a new generation of haters.
Before the invention of PC existed people that hated other people, after PC these people continued or not hating, but also existed people that didn't hated before PC, what happens with this people.
They have no problems with other in the past, but PC is forcing them to do or not do things that you always did without any hate or discrimination involved. You can add the priviledges that receive people protected by PC, priviledges that you don't have. Then you can add the abuses of this groups and racist actitudes toward you, racism that is protected and granted by the PC. You cannot be racist,  you cannot hate, you cannot discriminated them, but they can be racist, discriminate and hate you as much they want, and all the propaganda.
The result is obvious, you that never hated them in the past you end hating them and a new generation of haters is created.
I have other example as the brocolli, this time with onion. I didn't hated onion, I loved it!
When I was a kid I ate dishes and more dishes full of onion, I loved this. After many years eating in one moment I lost the atraction for onion and didn't liked it anymore.
I one moment I began to hate onion, if some meal had a bit of onion I refused to eat all the meal.
If you add to the problem that my mother cheated me. I asked if the meal has onion, she replied that not, but in the moment I experimented the meal I taste the onion, so I got furious and refused to eat anymore.
One insignificant bit of onion and was able to detect and make me furious.
30 years I hated onion and only onion, I hated people that dared to put onion in something that I was going to eat!!!
Today I am able to eat  it again, but not too much..

Stupidity also evolves!