Forum: Community Center

Subject: Surrounded by TiTs (the thread)

3_Bad_Mice opened this issue on Dec 16, 2006 ยท 52 posts

thundering1 posted Tue, 26 December 2006 at 10:53 PM

I did NOT just write that!

LMAO! (there've been many funny parts in this thread folks - I'm not forgetting them!)

Freud also did his own personal ongoing experiment (if I remember my history correct) - he withheld from having sex with his wife. They just didn't have any (MY wife would have divorced me - actually probably killed me with something heavy and blunt!). Oddly, ALL his theories around peoples problems became revolved around SOME notion of sex... Well, if that's all you think about out of frustration...

Onto the initial notion of the thread:

Some people just want their images seen by hundreds - if not thousands - of people, regardless of what it is. You're right - sex sells. So those with the T&A will have the higher hits because Capt'nJack is exactly right - the people clicking on it are NOT looking for "art".

Part of my gallery is just me goofing off for fun, experimenting, creating an image that I think might look cool and wanna see if I can pull it off, or posting part of a project I'm currently working on (there are a few mattes in there). I also use it as an online viewing source for what I can do for someone needing a digital artist - I'm not alone here! And those of us using the site for those purposes don't care if all we'll amass is a whopping 42 views.

They just want the attention and satisfaction of seeing an enormous number of views of their image.

And @ Paradigm:
The same principle applies to child-bearing hips.
Of course these days many men prefer smaller women too.

Not nearly as many as you might think (me likes curves, and they don't come on skinny women!). The guys who prefer "smaller women" are merely the most vocal (like the folks who complain about something - people who are fine with it don't care - and don't feel the need to speak up - so you never hear their opinions), or in charge of photo editing for magazines - so they're the only voices you "hear".

-Lew ;-)