Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

Tiari posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 3:01 PM

I have to admit, at first glances I was not entirely impressed with V4.  Mostly due to the fact, getting the package, the only texture in there was low res.  This miffed me, it was given as a gift to me for christmas and I thought the bundle should have come with more.  I admit, this probably tainted my view.

I have yet to put out a render of her, and with good reason.  I am still seeing what she is capable of.   Its slightly harsh to judge a figure when renders are coming out within days/weeks of her release.  People are still learning what is capable, so to judge on test renders and playing around ones really isn't fair to the figure.

Again, simply why I havent posted anything with her yet.   Now, after toying with her a while, i do see there IS much more than meets the eye.  Yes the head is big, thats why there's a dial for HEAD SIZE. LOL.  I still do not like the concave rib action, though I wont totally go off on that yet as I'm sure somewhere in the dials I can correct it.  So far, no luck.  Though I tried a "pregnant" figure, I've been pregnant myself twice, no woman is pregnant with ribs sticking out lol.

Dead eyes, blank expressions, those are in the user, not the figure.  The same "blankness" could be attributed to ALL poser figures.  Give her some time, she'll come around no doubt.

V4 is now a part of my poser "arsenal", I do not, nor will I ever, rely too heavily on any one figure, they all have their good points, and bad.