Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

Cheers posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 5:38 PM

I have to agree with most here. I'm glad charisma is lacking from the base model...it means that you will be able to add features to add your own charisma. I had never purchased a Victoria model (although took advantage of the free offers from DAZ), because it didn't seem to matter what somebody did, it always looked like a Victoria model. V4 changed my habit of a lifetime and I purchased her...and you know what, you can pretty much put your own stamp on her without it looking like the base model.

Now, your post brings up another point...and probably half the reason why Poser is frowned upon generally. Poser artists are often seen as lazy or unskilled (I know this isn't true, because we have all seen some amazing works by different artists), but I see no reason why you can't give this model charisma and character with just a little bit of time of dial turning etc.  Hell, if there isn't even a pose you require, then why not spend the time creating it in Poser or D/S and learn something...it isn't exactly rocket science.

If V4 isn't for you, don't buy it. Stay with what you are happy with, but don't purchase just because it's the latest thing.

Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------