Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

PXP posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 8:40 PM

From PXP. In reply to some of the things said here (some people have made some really useful and intelligent remarks).

What I should have said in the first place is that I am not an artist at least not in the field of 'Art' I have my strengths in other artistic fields.

Remarks such as 'You dont have to buy it!" is nonsense to me because so far I have not bought anything that uses V4 simply because I have not  yet seen anything that is leaps better than current V3 products and there are some amazing products out there for V3 contrary to what some people think or say and by the way, I have a huge library of V3 products already so please don't tell me to go and buy V3 stuff - what you should be saying is PXP I want you to buy my creation. If its that good I will buy V4 and your product too.

I am to you artist's the object for your reason for using V4 and spending time and effort making saleable products for it. I am your buyer. So listen up its coming from the horses mouth. I can only go by what I see. The textures for V4 at present are not exactly wonderful they are not realistic to me, the characters are not exactly convincing to me, infact they all look very similar to one another. Does this motivate you to be creative? If your not using V4 to make saleable products then there is little point reading this thread. What I want to see are really stunning V4 creations that I can use with my creations. I am not a gifted artist. who can make tremendous textures etc.

I am fully aware that its early days for V4 thats why I am prepared to wait and see what comes along and be proven wrong about V4 so prove it to me and I'll buy it. Now isn't that a lot better than saying 'Don't buy it!

There's suppose to be another morph package for V4 in the pipeline so who knows maybe that will make a big difference.