Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

DarkElegance posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 9:46 PM

pjz99,
it is called a discussion...something to hash out a choice and information. something a "box" cant give you. why do you persist in taking any insult to v4 so personally?

frankly, the "look" is up to the artist. but if you dont have a morph altering program to create your own morphs then it gets hard to tweek out a face sometimes.
that is not saying a person is lacking in skill as an artist.
frankly I am glad that the purchasability of the product is not left up to the "selling" of some people that answer these threads, those that give "answers and attitude" to those that have questions or slight negative views of the new model.
yes all new models go through the "gripe and groan" phase. (most new things in life do)

but some are just asking simple things of people that are actually using v4. they want to know ease of use and such..just like anyone would ask "hey I see you have that new ground breaking car..how does it drive? does it handle well?" doesnt mean they arent good drivers..or anything else.
it is just a matter of wishing input from actual experience.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.