Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

pjz99 posted Wed, 27 December 2006 at 10:24 PM

Quote - pjz99,
it is called a discussion...something to hash out a choice and information. something a "box" cant give you. why do you persist in taking any insult to v4 so personally?

Are you guys in a club?  Do you think the original poster feels threatened by me or something?  Do you think he needs your help?  You two have both started very silly and incomprehensible threads that boil down to "someone give me a neato canned character that is just what I want".  Do you think that the merchants out there that make character packs are not eager to sell you some canned character that will be exactly what you want?  Do you think they'll work faster if you post more of these, or slower if you do not?  They're not morons, that's how they make their money. Threads like these would be just as likely to discourage someone from making V4 content, because you so clearly dislike the figure and feel compelled to post a lot about how much you dislike the figure - why is a merchant going to cater to you, when you say you're not going to buy V4?  Complaints of this type are the last thing they're going to listen to, any sane businessperson would prefer to make the easy sale rather than bend over for some one-off please-me request.

My Freebies