Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

DarkElegance posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 7:26 AM

Quote - She looks good, but something is wrong with V4 and I don't know what it is.
Until now I didn't found any render of V4 that I liked, yes I know that is a very new character and much work will be done.
V3 I liked her from the first moment, V1/V2 I never used because I found her very ugly and Posette had her charm.
It can be only a question of taste, a lot of people talk very good about Miki, but I find her nothing atractive.

I agree, from what I have seen in galleries, v4 moves -very- well. but something about her face. her eyes? her face? yet so many here cant put a finger on it lol.
v3 took abit to get use to, but she was great for morphing out individual looks. (though I adore aiko more lol) yes you had to do allot of joint fixes in post work but...she had a look that was nice. 
Id say get v4 while her bundle is nicely priced. and wait it out. I am sure there will be more out for her soon. (muscle morphs etc)if not..tuck her away till there is something that softens her. lol. 

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.