Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

PXP posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 12:11 PM

To pjz99 from PXP:
I never thought for one moment that this thread would become such a heated debate. I am really very open to seeing/hearing what is going to be available for V4 and what's in the pipeline, and as far as I am concerned the best people to ask are the artists and the merchants.

At present I am holding back buying V4 because I have not yet seen anything that I like for V4 or V4 in general. So far V4 looks the same to me but its early days and I said that.

I have to rely on what great artists do with this character I simply do not have the gift of creating amazing textures for it. This does not mean I will never change my mind about V4 I am not anti V4 I simply expressed a personal view as I see it at this time and V4 does nothing for me yet.

pjz99 you are really sold on V4 and thats Ok. I'm not putting you down or saying something negative to you or making rebuffs.. "If you don't like don't buy it..." and if you read my opening thread I even predicted people would have views such as this. If you have artistic ability I will encourage you to show the community what you can do and who knows I might buy one of your products so a little tact goes a long way.

I made a personal remark about V4 with the proviso that I stand to be proven wrong in my judgement. When I said that  she does not have any 'Charisma' is was a subjective remark and I wanted to know what others think because with enough people expressing particular views we can get DAZ to improve on it and then we all know what everyone expects and wants. Isn't the Poser forum about raising questions about Poser products, seeking help and inviting good debate?