Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

Morgano posted Thu, 28 December 2006 at 9:00 PM

Sorry, everyone, but this is basically just a reply to Gongyla and it's not even about V4, on the whole.

I suppose E-frontier's logic is that Sydney has face room support, in Poser 7 only.   There are good morph packs for Sydney out there already, though, so they may be missing a trick by not making Sydney separately available.

The integral Poser- people have generally tended to look like the characters who ended up on the wrong end of the sharp, pointy bit of wood in "Buffy the Vampire-Slayer", so I doubt whether many Poser 7 buyers have made the purchase for the sake of the content.   Because Sydney is such a major improvement, however, selling her separately and using her as a reason to buy Poser 7 might have been a clever thing to do.

OK, little bit for the VVVVophiles...
   In the Marketplace, you can find "the usual suspects" selling extremely well-crafted textures, as they have earlier for V3 and Aiko, definitely worth buying as they are.   The difference now is that most of the V4 morphs (and you do pay for those, too, even if you don't use them) seem to look pretty much the same, even from merchants who never seemed to have much trouble contriving original morphs for other characters.   If V4 committed a murder, even an eye-witness wouldn't be much use:  "Well, officer, she had blobby features, a bit like a much younger and female version of Bill Clinton.  Oh, and she had size-XXXXXXL eyes.   Does that help?".