Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 ยท 100 posts

Fumanshoo posted Sat, 30 December 2006 at 4:11 PM

I can understand about the complaints on how Daz packaged the Complete pack versus the Pro Pack and the separation of the Hi-res and wet skin textures. I can also understand the complaints about the lack of individual muscle morphs vs. universal "toned" muscle morphs.

However, I cannot agree with the complaints that V4 lacks charisma. All the millenium figures lack charisma...that is until you as an artist, (advanced or novice), add your creativity to the figure. I mean, that is why we have these 3D programs...to use our creativity. Now, there are vendors that make great characters and textures while some other vendors lack any "real skill". The quality curve is quite large.

V4 is really new and as a new character, the higher, more exotice characters, textures, and morphs will come with time as there are only a few really food ones out there now. Even that being said, you can STILL get the most out of V4 with just the stuff that has come from the Daz website.

Here, I used the Hi-res skin plus the standard 'Grace' head morph and skull cap, and the standard bikini basics...HDRI lighting (which can be used on ANY character, figure, scene, etc in poser) plus a slight photoshop blur and overlay and I can get great results! You really have more QUALITY controls with V4 than with any of the pervious versions.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a close up:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting