Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 does not have charisma - at least not to me she doesn't what do you say?

PXP opened this issue on Dec 27, 2006 · 100 posts

Fumanshoo posted Sat, 30 December 2006 at 8:23 PM

Quote - **pjz99:**I guess it's pretty easy to say something is bad when you can't point to something good and explain why it's good or when you have an empty gallery.  I also like the way people who don't even own a particular product are comfortable commenting extensively on something they don't have any direct experience with.  I don't care if somebody says my renders look bad - show some "amazing, charismatic, queenly renders" that aren't extensively postworked, just the raw model.

Of course some people will roll over and whine and say I'm being rude now...

You're being rude. LOL! :tongue2:

Quote - Sivana:
I really  understand what you want to say . I have the same feelings about V4 in the moment. I think it´s beacourse I have collect so many morph-packs for V3 and I also use Hmann´s New Generation with pleasure. Also with her morph-pack,++, from my point of view V4 only has base-morphes yet and I can´t do so many different expressions yet. So I don´t use her often in the moment.

The V4 ++morphs contain well over 200 head morphs to change V4's expressions. I think people aren't used to the new function/group names of the morphs and how they affect the figure. There are certainly morph targets in this morph pack which allows the user to tweak the figures in more subtle ways than what V3 offered. Is it better? That is up to the user and his/her preferences. Also, if you want a facial expressions pack, Daz has one by a great facial creator Joelegecko for $11.95:  www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/ if you aren't yet comfortable using the ++morph dials.