Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Guess who ;o)

TrekkieGrrrl opened this issue on Jan 04, 2007 · 43 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Sat, 06 January 2007 at 6:03 PM

Hmm.. I don't agree there. As much as I love Alan Rickman, Book Snape is so much more interesting. But one thing is certain: Alan Rickman is doing a tremendous job bringing that character to life. There's  a reason why there are so many Snape fans out there - some of them haven't even read the books, yet they can see, through the veil that various more or less skilled directors have tried to cast over the character, that Snape is NOT evil incarnate. And that is thanks to Alan, who manages to give the character enough depth and facets that Snape goes from a one-dimensional villain (like Voldie) to be a true dualistic "grey" character. Neither black nor white, but both.

Snape is not a nice man by any stretch of imagination (well...except in some fluffy fanfics LOL) - but nor is he Evil. And without J K Rowlins to flesh him out in the books (and remember, she has told Alan Rickman AS THE ONLY PERSON EVER) what ACTUALLY happens to Snape in the end.)

heheh start me up on my favourite subject and I can go on for hours....

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.