Forum: Animation

Subject: Animation Gallery

virtuallyhistorical opened this issue on Jan 07, 2007 · 21 posts

RodneyB posted Sun, 07 January 2007 at 2:30 PM

Quote - So what is ANIMATION: MASTER exactly and why are there so few postings? Is this situation likely to change?

Mak

Mak,
The Animation:Master forum here at Renderosity has been a bit slow of late but I have high hopes that we'll see renewed interest this year.

Animation:Master really is a great program (aren't they all?).

It's great to see the interest in animation that is currently on the rise.
There was a time where it was really really hard to find any good information, books or even online resources for the aspiring animator (you know... back before the internet?).

Thats all changed.

Not to sound like a commercial for here but A:M is where my focus resides.
v14 of Animation:Master is in Alpha testing and headed for release and I'm excited out it!

It great to see new and aspiring animators of all ages join in and tell their stories.

There is a lot to learn and see!
Look for more information on "Tin Woodman of Oz", Hash Inc's feature film where animators learn as they create an animated feature film to show up shortly in the Animation:Master forum.
If you haven't already seen it you should watch the Stephen Millengen's 'Briar Rose' trailer linked there.  Very very nice!

There are a lot of other projects created both individually and collectively that we'll try to spotlight as well.

If you are an animator, you'll find Renderosity is the online Art Community in 2007!

Best,
Rodney
A:M Forum Coordinator