Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Steve Stahlberg makes a hit.... big time

BillBay opened this issue on Aug 24, 1999 ยท 7 posts

2ndPlanet posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 12:01 PM

"If we build they will come!" You go Radart! I'll be there. By the way a side note here...Webbie is just another model I have to hate now. I think the whole virtual model thing is about the stupids bs ever. Elite has jumped into this game way to late. Why would I want to farm out my model to them. they really aren't agents for the "virtual model". I mean to me this is the equivalent of Walt Disney hiring an agent for Mickey Mouse. It is just plain stupid, they should be representing the artist not the art work and as far as that is concerned there are far far to many computer companies that have thier foot in the door with Hollywood and develeopers and are way way ahead of Elite in the virtual model game. None the less I am sure this will catch on. Another prediction: Steve Stahlberg is going to be the next really big artist. WE have not seen an artist of international acclaim around since Dali died well kids give it a couple more years and I think everybody will know of Steve Stahlberg .