Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Guess who ;o)

TrekkieGrrrl opened this issue on Jan 04, 2007 ยท 43 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 5:53 PM

Yep. Simon is basically a head morph for James. With the added benefit that they share morphs and textures. And yes, I don't know what whoever modeled him was thinking with those weird droopy eyes (well I've seen people look like that IRL so it's not totally alien, just very specific - which generally is a bad thing when it comes to character creation, of course) - but anyway they proved to be surprisingly easy to get rid of, so I did :)

Hmm come to think of it, I haven't tried importing James' head as a morph... I wonder how that would look, as a sort of half-and-half :) Must try that tomorrow G

I think Simon definitely has potential. I hope he will get some support from content creators. If I was better at making clothes, I certainly would support him.

And I agree, he's actually more Rickman-ish than my M3 morph. And considering that this took me so little time to dial into place, I think I could do even better with more time. I do intend to try :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.