Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT. Anyone shop at StudioMaya store before?

YngPhoenix opened this issue on Dec 28, 2006 · 19 posts

Smoovie posted Mon, 08 January 2007 at 8:19 PM

To purchase direct from the merchant or not.  That's the question I asked myself over 24 hours ago, when I made my purchase.  Had I did a search and found this thread, I would have choose to purchase the item from the store here.  That right, it's been  over 24 hour and I haven't heard a peep from this merchant.  Now, before everyone start defending the merchant , talking about what a nice guy he is.  Recognize, there are hundreds of us in Poserland that have never had and personal or business dealings with him.  What I do know is, business is business. If your store accepts my funds, I'm going to expect what I purchased.  All I know is it said; a link to my download will be sent to me and I haven't been sent the link yet. I've sent them two messages. One through the site and the other through the address paypal provided for me. I purchased this item for a project that I have a deadline for.   If any of you people know this nice guy personally, tell him to check his site.  He got some business to take care of