Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser forum users - older not younger ?

infinity10 opened this issue on Jan 09, 2007 · 209 posts

Darboshanski posted Wed, 10 January 2007 at 12:22 PM

Quote - > Quote - I think all the younger people are distracted by the naked boobies and can't post. :)

I always appreciated the way 'older men' would conduct themselves much more then an immature hardbody.

Yes maa'm's and opening the door for you and a conversation etc. is much more of a turn on then... you know... (are you 20-something listening and learning here? ;) 

I am so glad I was raised by older parents manners were drilled into all of us kids. I can remember being taught to stand when a lady entered or left the room and you always held the door for them. It was "yes sir, yes Maa'm. please, thank you, may I" etc. You were never allowed to mouth off to an adult no matter whom it was. You had respect for police and those who had charge of you and you where taught to work for everything you wanted not expect things given to you. Stealing was not an option! But IMHO these days these types of values are treated like major sins and crimes against humanity. Even when my mum became a single mother these values were still expected to be followed.

My Facebook Page