Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clothes Converter 3

thefixer opened this issue on Jan 05, 2007 · 25 posts

Tanker posted Sun, 14 January 2007 at 12:29 PM

I just picked up CC 3.0, been fooling with it for the last hour.

Auto-convert seems to work reasonably well for unimesth, I tested the V3 UltraCatsuit to Aiko 3, and it came out without needing but a couple of minor tweaks, which are easily done in the application's adjust tab.  The feature I am trying to learn is the morph target feature, which supposedly allows you to inject the target figure with a morph targer or morph pose INJ, then convert the clothing to meet the 'morphed' figure, which if it works would be handy.  The above V3 catsuit to Aiko 3 autoconvert took about 4 minutes on my machine (single core processor).

What I am having trouble with is making the 'autoconvert' button work between V3 and V4.  In the ad for the application it does say specifically 'automatically converts V3 clothing to V4', however, when I try it in the application it refuses the setting and tells me only unimesh to unimesh conversions are supported.  Has anyone run into this, and does anyyone who owns 3.0 know if the auto convert function is supposed to support V4?

Thanks!