Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming cloths on morphed body, what's the trick?

vincebagna opened this issue on Jan 17, 2007 · 26 posts

svdl posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 3:08 AM

Attached Link: CopyMorphs script

In order to fit the morphed body, the clothes have to have the same morphs. Very few conforming clothes have ALL matching morphs (I assume V3 morphs here). Quite a few have SOME morphs, but a lot of clothes just don't have matching bodymorphs at all.

If the morphed body has custom morphs, i.e. those NOT provided in the DAZ morph packages, you can be 99.9% certain that the clothes do not have matching morphs. Notable exceptions are the clothes that are specifically designed for the character, e.g. As Shanim clothes usually have a morph that'll make them fit the As Shanim Kielo or Yaara characters. And clothes designed for Blackhearted's Girl Next Door and Irina will also have the matching morphs.

IF the clothing has matching morphs, their dials must be set equal to the morph values of the body. I've written a little Python script that'll do just that. Select either the character or the clothing, doesn't matter which body part, and the script will adjust the matching morphs in all conformed clothing to the values in the body.

You can download the script from the provided link. Unzip to your Poser:Runtime:Python:poserScripts folder, and run it.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff