Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Morphing photo/poster frame please.

puddykat opened this issue on Jan 16, 2007 ยท 14 posts

EnglishBob posted Wed, 17 January 2007 at 5:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/Renderosity/picture.pp2

I had some time to play, so here's a very simple 5 polygon prop to make absolutely sure I *do* know what you're talking about. No warranties are given or implied. ;) --Edit-- It will probably download as a text file, and come up in your browser, so right click and do Save As... and call it Picture.pp2 or whatever you want. --End Edit-- The download is just the straight PP2 file - put it in a folder of your props library. There are two material zones. Apply any borderless image file to the Picture material; the Surround material can be coloured, have a texture applied to it or whatever you like. Adjust the dials to suit your taste and to make the picture look right. At the moment the Size and Surround Size dials muck up the picture's aspect ratio. I haven't worked out the maths yet, so it will be trial and error; if possible I'll make it a bit more user friendly! If that works for you, I'll attempt to make a frame which follows the same morphs, and is adjustable for thickness and depth. Oh, terms of use: this is public domain. Do whatever you want with it; sell it on TurboSquid for $200, claim you made it, I don't care. ;)