Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P7 Bug List - Feel Free to add to this.

Mason opened this issue on Dec 19, 2006 · 123 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 5:01 PM

Quote - Kalypso:  bluecity I've had the same problem with Build Folder Menus.  But mine is even worse, because I have my very bloated P4 runtime linked (I never bothered to tidy that up with P5, P6 and now P7!) when I get the build folder menus option and select it, Poser crashes.  It works ok if I select each one of the libraries and open them, although it takes time.   I've already reported this over at the content paradise forums but you're the only other person I've seen mention it.  

Oh and it is a P7 bug because P6 has no problem with those huge directories.

Yep.  I've been seeing the exact same problem.  "Build Folder Menu" selection sometimes leads to an instant crash-out to the desktop.  But if I re-open P7 immediately after the crash: then everything works just fine.  The best policy is to save early, and to save often.

I've also noted the same delete key issue which has already been mentioned by so many others -- although I've also been using the menu bar delete as a work-around.  I'd like to see this problem fixed.

However: overall, I am VERY happy with P7.  It's a lot faster than P6 ever dreamed of being.  I can create complicated scenes in far less time than any former version of Poser ever allowed.

Something To Do At 3:00AM