Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

Jumpstartme2 posted Sun, 21 January 2007 at 12:59 AM

Quote - dphoadley @ Ms. jumpstartme2
The above statement isn't exactlyt correct.  You've yet to implement my request for a tag that will filter out all the non-nudes (ie clothed) renders.  I'm still having to wade my way through tons of clothed renders to get to my few (and far-between) precious nudes. ;=D

Jumpy's jaw falls ~pulls herself back together~...ummm ok..we'll see what we can do about that Dp 😉

Quote - Is "buttocks cleft" the same thing as "plumber's butt/crack"?

Yup, thats the part ;)..altho it would have to be a good portion, and not just the very tip top...{like, yea..those plumbers who make you go 'eeeew'

Daisy Dukes..thats a tough one..and one that might need to be addressed further, including thongs..if everything but the wazoo is showing, best bet is to tag it. 😉

Pasties do not count as nudity..if the nipple/areola is covered completely.

Man boobs/nipples.....most cultures that I know of, do not see mens chests as a sexual area like they do womens. {and yes, I know some cultures do not view womens breasts as purely sexual..but Rendo is in the US and for the most part, the US views womens breasts this way, and requires them to be covered}

A man has no problems pulling off his shirt where-ever..but a woman does it, and she gets oggled or attacked....not fair really, but thats the way the chips fall :(

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------