Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

jjroland posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 9:25 AM

""I have a question (I'm not an american as you know): do you have museums in America with a note in the entrance: "ONLY +18 YEARS OLD. NUDITY INSIDE" ???""

No casette we have nudity in our museums.  And I apologize for the derailment of your thread, as your picture is not the T&A I have referred to - while I think it warrants a tag, I certainly don't think it's penthouse worthy.

The nudity in our museums is very tasteful, meant to invoke thought, has meaning - even if sometimes the thought is having to do with the beautiful woman in the painting, statue.  I should hope that most adults can tell the difference.  If I upload a boob pic right now, just to show you boobs, does that automatically get labeled as "my art"?  Maybe I will think it is, but I doubt Museums here in America, or those there in Madrid will agree with me and put it on exhibit.

- can you tell me ; for the constructive viewing - what were you trying to portray with yours?  I'll be honest - I spent a good deal of time looking at it.  I don't get much past a pretty woman in a poncho - is there more there?  Tell me about it.  (This is sincerely an effort at understanding)

I am:  aka Velocity3d