Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

Casette posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 2:39 PM

Quote - Well, at this point, I'm finding Rendo to be kind of barren, as far as useful comments are concerned.  No matter what I post, I can expect very few hits, very few comments, very few useful observations.  Most of the replies I get really are comments like "OMG SHE'S HOTTT."  Unfortunately, that's about the level of replies I've come to expect.  I don't know how to attract more salient opinions, but I'm not about to post a thumbnail of a pair of tits to try to get it.

I don't see the new thumbnail policy as bad as some people say. Are they prohibiting nudity? Nah. Only in thumbs. Really it's a too easy trick to get hits (and ohmygod, some people looks like they receive gasoil bonus or supermarket discounts with them as obsessed are with this topic). What is important for you, the entire pic or a way to get hits for your ego? If you want hits, use easier tricks: TITLE: 'HEY, MEGABOOBS HERE' or 'HUNDRED OF BUTTS!!'

... or if nudity is a vehicle to show beauty, sure you prefer to be more subtle... a leg, a neck, a face. A tit in the middle of the thumb is the easiest thing of the world (I use it at Rotica, but the matter is different there)

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"