Forum: Community Center

Subject: New Thumbnail Policy - Please read

StaceyG opened this issue on Jan 22, 2007 ยท 423 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 5:49 PM

Quote - I've got images to make and thumbnails to post. If no one want's to answer my questions from my previous posts, I ASSUME that I am NOT in violation of TOS. Censorship is censorship in any form. I do agree with the child nudity one. But being told that you can't have a thumbnail that is descriptive of your picture without having to chop up your work to make a thumbnail is just plain rediculus. You CANNOT have an accurate representation of what is ACTUALLY in the picture if you have to chop up said picture to make a thumbnail. A head, unless it is a portrait, is NOT THE WHOLE picture, therefore, NOT an ACCURATE representation of what the whole picture is!. if there is Nudity in the picture, HOW exactly is that going to be represented in the thumbnail if even WORDS are censored. Don't expect it to stop here. in just 1 night, they changed the rules from saying one thing to another!

Its plain and simple and I feel sorry for any one who does not feel it should change. jenx you do not even have a gallery and k you have like six in three years so you really cant say anything or should not say thing. this gallery and store matter to me. And to tell you the truth I have hardly ever been wrong especially about thing having to do with economy of a store or any business being a business owner my self.