Forum: Community Center

Subject: New Thumbnail Policy - Please read

StaceyG opened this issue on Jan 22, 2007 ยท 423 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Wed, 24 January 2007 at 6:31 PM

Quote - *jenx you do not even have a gallery and k you have like six in three years so you really cant say anything or should not say thing. this gallery and store matter to me.

you want to pull 'perceived' rank huh?

*Jen is a Ex Moderator for the Poser Forum. oops. plenty of Rank there.

I have been on this site since 2000 as Kaibach and now Khai.

you have been here since 2006, with 12(!) posts. so, if we go by some perceived rank you have in mind, do the math. you are the one that '*cant say anything or should not say thing.'

I'm outta here. you and several others have no interest in a coherent arguement.

I am not pulling perceived rank. and I do think it is coherent more so in this thread since it deals with the gallery. And I have 40 posts in three pages in the gallery so you count. would have more but most of them have been made very late at night. and you only had a hand full as Kaibach from what I could find.

look here is my data. ohnDelaquiox has uploaded 40 images since joining on Mar 5, 2006, for an average of 0.1 images per day, and last uploaded an image on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 1:10 am.

JohnDelaquiox's images have been viewed 5485 times at an average of 137.1 views per image. The image with the most views is "Digitized Kitty" with 362 views.

JohnDelaquiox has 396 comments for an average of 9.9 comments per image. The image with the most comments is "Portrait" with 36 comments.

Members have added JohnDelaquiox's images to their favorites 55 times for an average of 1.4 favorite adds per image. The image with the most favorites is "Digitized Kitty" with 6 favorites.

23 members have added JohnDelaquiox to their favorite artists lists.

thank you.