Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

JimFarris posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 7:49 AM

Well, it appears I need to correct myself.  It appears I was in error, and indeed, this decision was made by the entire moderator team here at Renderosity.  My apologies, Karen.

Regretfully, I cannot agree with this decision.  I am aware that disagreement means I put myself against the entire collection of moderators here, and the result of that seems painfully obvious - I wouldn't be able to blink without attracting sharp scrutiny.  I am aware that I do have the option of sending an e-mail to admin@renderosity.com to elevate the issue to the next level, however, this seems entirely pointless.  Upon reflection, this issue seems more to be a conflict between what I consider as "artistic expression" in a humorous thumbnail conflicting with what the moderators see as appropriate content.  As this is a consensus decision, it does not seem one that would be open to discussion in the first place.

So, no hard feelings, as they say. =)  It's been suggested many times that those who are unhappy with the way things work can move on to another site, or just set up their own site.  This is an entirely reasonable suggestion, in my opinion - and, I think I'll do just that. =)

I thank all of you deeply and sincerely for your kind comments to my gallery and my freestuff during the time I have been here at Renderosity, and I wish you and everyone here at Renderosity the best.  =)