Forum: Fractals

Subject: Older Apophysis programs available at:

CoolBreezeLady opened this issue on Jan 05, 2007 · 6 posts

CoolBreezeLady posted Thu, 25 January 2007 at 8:02 AM

Hi again:
I just heard from the admins. at ArtNutz and I have copied and pasted the following info for you to read:

Hi P. , it does show the letter went out . has this person tried to login ?? there should be no problem just have him come over and login
the addresses used was mlorenz4@bellsouth.net
now I believe bellsouth has a spam filter that could explain why he never received it. but it was sent and he is a member here so just let him know stop by and sign in. I wished he had of contacted us sooner gosh poor guy probably thinks we're ignoring him but we're not he is a member
Now if he trys to login and has forgotten his password then yes he needs to send an e-mail to ron via the admin e-mail contact us. So ron can make sure he does get in ok.

Thanks P. much appreciated and please let him know we're sorry he had this problem you can always give him my e-mail address I don't mine at all. to get ron use ron@artnutz.us

Anyway, I hope that this info will help you!  Just like aol, your bellsouth may have spammed it or may not have allowed it to come through at all, you may need to check you spam filter, too. This is a great site, hope you haven't given up on them!!!

Good luck, looking forward to seeing you there!
P.