Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

dbowers22 posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 10:29 AM

Quote - Having followed this thread over the last few days I feel I need to say:

Renderosity 'Allow' you to put your artwork on this site, they do not charge you for the privilege.
Therefore you should simply do as they ask, at the end of the day you have no right to do otherwise, bitching/whinging and moaning about it won't make any difference - if you don't like the new rules - go elswhere - it IS that simple.

I'm not exactly 100% keen on the new thumbnail guidelines myself, but at the end of the day it's easy enough to make a thumbnail that follows the new guidelines, and I'm not willing to let a little thing like that spoil my appreciation of the wonderful community that is Renderosity.

Sure - Tits get hits - and lots of art involves nudity, but is there really any need for such a thing? It isnt a competition about who gets the most hits - it's all about ART and sharing that work with the rest of the community. I know some of my pictures have nudity in them and I haven't changed the thumbnails as yet, and I'm not going to apologise for that - it will be done.
Apologies if what i've said offends anyone but its the simple facts of the situation.**

The old love it or leave it argument.  Let's all Sieg Heil der Furher or off to the gas chambers for you.