Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

Dynamo posted Fri, 26 January 2007 at 6:02 PM

Attached Link: Picasso in violation of TOS

Last thoughts before I move on,  A stern word of warning to those who do not like nudes... the following link will lead to nudes done by the great Picasso in a true artistic endeavor...

How can any place the refers to itself as an artistic community blandly apply such restraints?  Is this a common meeting place for artists to speak, or is it simply a market place to broker wares and make money?  

In either case even art stores have the occasional nude up, I fully understand that this is the internet and you must appeal to the basic moral fiber. But if there are filters and they do work (I hope) why must we punish the artists because someone views something that makes them unhappy?

Maplethorpe, a slew of other artists and odd work (anyone ever see the freeze dried cow cut in half, yea my museum paid to have that) all had their say.   Why does this forum if it is an artists community have anything less than the right to speak ones mind, share images.. Much like the frozen cow, if I dont want to see it..I dont..

Let the chips fall where they may, let our votes count for what little it seems to mean, if giant breasted neandertal Victoria 3's dominate.. So be it, after all where did we buy the kits to make much of this "pronography"?  Most likely from your stores...

If it's good enough to sell, isnt it good enough to show?
(Hopefully thats not bannable, but these days..)