Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

ThrommArcadia posted Sat, 27 January 2007 at 12:38 AM

I swore I was going to try and stay out of this.  I am torn on the issue.  But, urbanarmitage brings up a very good point.  As much as I choose what to look at by the thumbnails, I also choose what not to look at.  

I like tasteful nudity.  I like humour of all types.  But I don't really care for the art style that looks like it was done by a teenage boy who just got his hands on a hacked version of Poser.  I can often tell by the thumbnail whether the pic in question would bore me or not.  My time in the galleries (and forums) here is precious, and I do a disservice to myself  and other artists by wasting it on things that I might not be interested in.

I don't know.  I'm not hostile in one direction or the other.  I understand the reasoning behind this decision, but I really do think it is 'too little too late' and that there might have been more constructive ways to achieve the same goal.

On the other hand, any change is going to cause a debate.  That's the nature of change.  This is almost as heated as the posts when V4 came out! :lol: