Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 ยท 433 posts

mitchman posted Sat, 27 January 2007 at 11:51 PM

Well, they got me for the "Content advisory - Extreme Violence" thumbnail I had up on my nebula. It is after all the most violent thing I can think of... blowing up entire star systems and wiping out entire planetary populations. Sounds like violence to me. Of course they are saying it is not violent and the thumbnail is in violation. Here is my response: Acadia, Gee, I did that in order TO COMPLY with the new rules... Did you actually READ the text that went with it? The new rule says: No Sexually Suggestive Language No "Censored" language/images (some examples: "Warning: Nudity Inside" or black bars covering breasts/genitals) And in fact my image does NOT have either sexually suggestive language nor does it have censored on it. By the rule, IT COMPLIES. If you dont think blowing stuff up is violent, perhaps you should visit Iraq for awhile... Since I cannot both comply AND not comply simultaneously, and I have in fact followed the rule as it is written, I am left very confused. Would you care to clarify this for me? Mitch What do you all think? Am I nuts, or does this new policy have a serious problem with wording and implementation? I mean, if they say one thing and then slam you for trying to comply, what's the deal?