Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Thumbnail policy

wheatpenny opened this issue on Jan 22, 2007 · 112 posts

pjz99 posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 2:30 AM

Quote - I think we have to consider outsiders who may visit Renderosity who may not have that acute appreciation for the human form when they are not prepared for it.  For example, I work in a company of more than 15,000 employees, which has strict rules about what can be displayed on a corporate computer.  In my company, you are actually in violation of employee rights if others see you viewing nudity because it is considered a form of sexual harassment. 

I hate to break it to you, but whether anyone sees you or not, you're almost certainly in grievous violation of your company's policy anyway just for viewing the stuff all by your lonesome on company time.  That isn't a great justification for the new policy either.

You ought to take advantage of the nudity filter.  It's unreasonable to force hundreds of artists to conform to the needs of a pretty small number of complainers when a perfectly workable feature already exists to protect those sensitive types e.g. your kids and co-workers.

My Freebies