Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

Casette posted Mon, 29 January 2007 at 9:28 AM

The first trouble of all that mess: try to convince to all the funny people who manage banks online that nudity isn't evil. That nudity doesn't burn kids' retinas. That nudity isn't a strage state of human being but really clothes are the strange one

Remember: I'm sure a 90% of the new and recent nudity policies (nude faeries, nude in promos, nude in thumbnails) come from external forces different than Renderosity.The bank says: 'cut this or I'LL CUT YOUR ACCOUNT'. And surely Rosity started as a nice art community of innocent artists, but nowadays it's a market with some people livig and eating with  its bucks, and they don't want to search another bank online all over the world with the changes that it would carry. They prefer little changes that don't affect the site very much (I repeat: the site. Not artists) than a big one

And I've seen this before at sites like Renderotica and Erotic Illusions. And finally, The Bank Wins

EDITED
Robert Mapplethorpe's photographs are consideer Art all over the world. And he has lots of works with erected penis

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"