Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another funny thread about nudity

Casette opened this issue on Jan 20, 2007 · 433 posts

jjroland posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 11:25 AM

""But of course, for people who think nudity is evil...""

Casette,   could you explain to me your purpose in repetatively making this up?  Over and over again in this thread you have put these words in the mouths of those who disagree with your view.

To me that is no different than the religious zealots who insist that Pagans believe in the devil.  Yet you compared those who disagree with you to that as well.

Is it so difficult to actually take what is said at face value rather than to make up conclusions as you go?  Again and again you have said those words, and NOT ONCE in the entire thread have I seen one person who agrees with the change say "nudity is evil and unprofessional".  Is it too difficult to make your point if you don't make things up?

I don't mean to rub you wrong there - I'm sure I have.  But you are blatantly doing this and it has gone on page after page.  The "PTB" listen to your points and respond, while all the people on this side of the fence just regurgitate the same spew "you think nudity is evil".

**FOR THE RECORD:

I personally don't think nudity is evil or unprofessional.  (Nor do I personally know anyone who does)
To anyone else who does the same - do you really think anyone is going to listen to you when you can't bring yourself to listen to them?   A debate is a give and take.  Try following the formula and actually responding to points and see if that takes you any further.

I am:  aka Velocity3d