Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Played with Posette Recently? Or, what can a figure become?

Tiari opened this issue on Jan 30, 2007 · 37 posts

wertu posted Fri, 02 February 2007 at 2:33 PM

A certain someone personae non grata here at RMP shared with me an absolutly beautiful Posette that wears V3 clothing off the rack! So beautiful posed without clothes it is a shame to cover up though! A beautiful figure. Beautiful even in very large hi-res renders. I am sorry I can not share it with you. Politics have got so nasty. Remeber when figures like Eve and Azura where freely distributed without so much stressing and fighting! I would love a super Eve that wore V3 skin and clothes.... why V3? Market suport. Why Posette... poly count. All I would want is a few more on the underside of the jaw and breast maybe. Why Eve... grouping and genitals. To bad I am a no talent end-user.

This person also put fixes to smooth the eyebrows lips and nose at Posetteforever I believe.

Mr. Farris, That is gorgeous work! Superb. Let me know please when you get this to market since I check the usual places less and less now. Best of luck to you... maybe e-f can pitch it to animators or the Poser Artist crowd (that IS a neat program). I would love to be a tester if you need one .