Forum: Community Center

Subject: Surrounded by TiTs (the thread)

3_Bad_Mice opened this issue on Dec 16, 2006 · 52 posts

Spiritbro77 posted Mon, 12 February 2007 at 10:51 PM

Quote - I noticed there are alot of tits on here, thumbnails i mean :)
was just having another childish moan because i uploaded a image yesterday, quite proud of it so far ...it's not finished yet..  it has had 32 views :)
I couldn't help but notice tho, i was Surrounded By Boobs (thumbnails). they all got 100's of viewings. I notice that alot really, nothing against nakedness i am newish to art but i know nudity & art have been together since the year dot. Sex defenatly sells, everywhere you go (public places) you only have to wait a matter of a short time & boobs will pop out at you... TV Ads Magazines Posters etc, anyway i just posted a topless render that i put together in seconds & already it has had 32views, my other pics i have spent yonks on & still adding more, just saying,
YOU Men Don't Realise How Lucky You Are ;) not everyday you see a dick :)  
imagine that eh ? replace sexy models with dicks :) = Bankrupcy lol
anyway just thought i'd say coz i felt chatty.

If you're rendering to get the most views, then unless your very good..... you will have to render nudes for what ever reason. If however you are creating images to express yourself through your art, then render/draw/paint what trips your trigger and views be damned. I wouldnt judge myself by how many views a piece gets. But if thats your deal, and you can't stand competing against nude renders, then this isn't the place to post your work.