Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Enough is enough

PerfectN opened this issue on Feb 13, 2007 · 76 posts

Tiari posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 12:03 PM

PerfectN:   On this topic, before I responded, I decided to go over, view your image, and then paruse your gallery.  I will admit, it is very lovely and well done.  The mermaid, I actually like the different tail action, its very creative and her curves are beautiful.  Her hair is magnificent, as is the lighting and the detailing and the water.   All of your images hold an exceptional quality and calibre that is of the highest standard.

That stated, only one thing comes to my mind.   Though stated in a slightly, blase' way, about ego, though I see it in a slightly different way, I think that is the jist of it.

Regardless of how one feels about the rules here, it really is, one rule for all.  There is NOT another sub-set of standards for those who are "elite" artists.    I have seen artists go, which is a pity, over these rules here at Renderosity, but it does make me wonder.

Such anger, and jaded feelings ......... so heated and fatalistic ......... are they because somehow you are "so talented" you are above the rest of the "dregs" that have to follow those same rules?  I do wonder if some of the contempt for these rules stems from some feeling because of their artistic calibre, they are "above"  the rules that others have to follow.

The new rules are stated, clearly in english.   Its not her bare side of a bottom, its not a nude leg or arm, its the nipple.......... again clearly visible to anyone that views it.  They aren't picking on you, its a nipple.   Common sense says, "nudity flag", its not a conspiracy.  If that erect nipple poking through the sultry wet hair did not give you a clue, I am wondering what exactly your concept of nudity is, a crotch shot perhaps?

No one here is beating you with oppression.  No one is censoring you.   I think you might want to step back a few paces and realize the obvious.......

~oops, should have tagged it~.   Its pretty simple really.