Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Enough is enough

PerfectN opened this issue on Feb 13, 2007 ยท 76 posts

PerfectN posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 7:49 PM

This is unreal, I can't believe this has turned into such a shitstorm and has blown WAY out of porportion.
For the record:
Rickymavetty: I dont' have a problem disagreeing with my point of view - I love conflict - however stick with the issue, make a personal attack as shonner did "weak ego and whiney" and Ill let you know how I feel.
I think the thumbnail rule is shite - my opinion. In order to keep posting my images here I have to comply with regulations - doesn't mean I won't state my opinion. You can keep stating that rendo is a business and "blah blah"....I know how to run a business - I have 7 of them.
Some poster previously asked if I think that I am somehow above the rules as I am an "elite" artist - no, not by any stretch (but thanks for the compliment). This is nothing more than my stating my opinion on something that I think is ridicuouls.
Pjzz99 - your standpoint was well thought out and stated - too bad it was skirted by other posters.
What I find amusing is that people state "that they find this arguement stupid or a waste of time" yet they still feel the need to put in their own 2 cents.
Again to Ricky - you somehow feel that I have failed to raise the winds of revolt merly because I have just "complained." Im not looking to change policy - I could give a shit if the thumb rule changes or not. I think its stupid and I said so nothing more, nothing less.