Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT- Hehe we're expecting 30" of snow today

Darboshanski opened this issue on Feb 14, 2007 · 26 posts

rickymaveety posted Wed, 14 February 2007 at 10:06 PM

Ha .... in my part of the world, it swings from 117 to 17 (degrees F) every year, and sometimes does a 60 degree dip or rise in the course of a day.  I'm not kidding ... I went to bed one night at midnight and it was 75 out (maybe 25 C??) and woke up to 17 .... (below 0 C, but don't ask me how far below because it's late and I do math much better in my head when I am rested).

Just lately, it's warm one day and freezing the next.  We seem to be in the path of every warm or cold front that floats across the country.  It's like the weather can't make up its freaking mind.

I don't mind the cold, but I can do without the ice storms ... only because the only roads that lead away from my house to things like stores and other people ... are impassible when icy.  One goes up a very steep hill to get out of the valley, and the other has a low water crossing across a creek.  Either of those get iced and you are an accident waiting to happen.

Still .... getting buried in snow is an experience I have had, and don't really care to have again. 

Could be worse, could be raining.