Forum: Animation

Subject: Is anyone planning on making an anime movie in the near future

mobius001 opened this issue on Apr 16, 2001 ยท 28 posts

pack posted Wed, 09 May 2001 at 3:15 AM

Cool. For now, I'll back burner the clothreyes & shag hair in the interest of productivity. The script I have, is basically a Vampire story. I thought it would be cool to make them from another planet. The alien/sci fi factor allows for creative intervention, by allowing for almost anything to fall out of the sky & into the story, as we see fit. I don't want to be Star Wars, & keep any religous overtones under wraps. Once you see the script, you'll see this isn't a typical vampire story. I wanted something with an edge, & a little suspenseful & spooky scenes. Music is critical here- maybe you can help out there. Correct me if wrong, but with 3D, it makes sense to create as much audio/dialog tracks first. That will allow me to incorporate the talking heads to there motion, plus set the scene's surroundings. The main character's are 2 females. I hope to use the Victoria 2 fem as the star. We can discuss/agree on particulars. I've purchased or downloaded most every Poser product we'll need. I need to find my ol partner Butch. Pack