Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: (OT) OMG! I'm returning the computer from HELL!!!!

Acadia opened this issue on Feb 12, 2007 · 116 posts

Marque posted Mon, 19 February 2007 at 3:57 AM

I build all my own and now my daughter's. She has a Dell she got a few years ago, and it actually works fine for what it is. She hates their tech support and so had me build her new one, now she gets NO tech support! Just kidding. I made her help so she can do work on it herself and she's a lot happier now. I started building mine in the days of the 286. Bought my XT from a computer store and decided it would be better to know how to fix them myself. Had a LOT of headaches back then...you oldies will what I mean, but still worth it. If you can't build it yourself and don't want to learn, don't kick yourself. Some folks just aren't interested in building them they just want one that works. I was in pain for you reading your letter, seems like most companies just don't care for their customers anymore. If you threaten to take your business elsewhere they just say go ahead, there are ten more waiting in line for every one that leaves, and unfortunately they are right. Good luck on your new one. One good thing about a local build, you can run over and choke them if they don't treat you right....lol just kidding.
Marque