Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What are some of your aborted projects?

Photopium opened this issue on May 09, 2001 ยท 24 posts

GrayMare posted Wed, 09 May 2001 at 7:46 PM

My boat restoration project. My youngest son's rawhide backed juniper bow. My comic book collaboration with a friend (in Poser). The great american novel, in a renaissance-redneck culturally aware southern boy genre that hasn't been really clearly defined yet. Learning to use RDS 5.5 that I bought new, shrink-wrapped for only $100 US, finally installed, but haven't touched yet. I did take the manual with me to the bathroom once. A half dozen websites that await payment before I'm going any further on them. But Poser projects...well, I'm working on Faith Hill and Gena Gershon... or at least claim I am. Both have rather non-poserish faces. I've created my version of the D&D halfling, and modded the clothing/armor/etc, but haven't got the head morphed the way I want it yet (need to make the back of the head larger..). I am pretty much done with Joan D'Arc, my own warrior fem. She needs work on her hair, then actually using her in scenes. I want to figure out how to render real looking water surfaces IN Poser, but can't ding dang durnit. Anyway... GrayMare