Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What was the point of releasing Poser 7?

Circumvent opened this issue on Mar 03, 2007 · 37 posts

samhal posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 11:31 AM

Quote - I don't know if anyone else is having major problems with Poser 7 but it seems as this point, the SR1 really made things worse for me.  Every time I render a scene, the progress bar moves as normal until it finishes.  After finishing, the render window remains open and Poser 7 stops responding.   I never had any problems with Poser 6 with this  issue.  I do have Vista Ultimate and Poser 6 works great.  I further dove into the mechanics of Poser 7 and every time I try to change a setting, it stops responding.  I don't get it.  What exactly was the point of releasing Poser 7 if it's not going to work correctly?  I don't remember Poser 6  having these many problems. 
Adrian

I also am running P7 SR1 under Vista, but 64 bit Business version. For me to make P7 much more stable, I set the compatibility mode (right click P7.exe, properties, compatibility tab) to Windows 2000. 

Hope this jelps.

i7 6800 (6 core/12 thread), 24 GB RAM, 1 gtx 1080 ti (8GB Vram) + 1 Titan X (12GB Vram), PP11, Octane/Poser plugin, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh, and a wiener dog!