Forum: Fractals

Subject: Stolen Images

bpclarke opened this issue on Mar 10, 2007 · 78 posts

Discordia_Anima posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 12:43 PM

Hi All I am A member of the UF users mailing list. My rl Name is Valerie waves at the Uf list folks I can make the following offer: Since I work for a federal german agency, I have close contacts to the state governors admin. Since Northern Rhenania Westphalia is one of germanies most industrious states, they have vast contacts to the east, especially we have some people working there who speak russian, our legal squad included. If y'all here can gather the weblinks to your stolen Fractals, I am ready to try to get someone to do me a favour at the governors offices and kick the siteowners ass about all the copyrighted material. Do not expect wonders from that. Ukraine, like Russia are at the actual times states where laws get only erratically enforced, if what we have as laws applies at all. Be aware that copyright laws are different to non existent in some eastern countries. I can't say for sure how the situation is in Ukraine and I am not sure if I will have the time to find out. On the other hand Ukraine wants into the EU and so it will have to start complying. So please, if any of you want to take that offer, post the full urls to your pictures on that russian site into this forum so I can gather them and the siteadmin of tha ru site be asked to remove them. Here some additional infos about that site: THIS could be seen on one of their first screens in the fractal section: +++++++ Балаболка: выводить по 15 убрать )) прально делает)) красоту надо повсюду распространять)) Оставил(а): dima komaroff, в 23:03 Дэнис извращенец...зачем голых баб в девок присылаешь , я это дэлитую... Оставил(а): sparco, в 22:59 dddddddddddd Оставил(а): бык, в 22:58 Dear DonaKuka! Inform full links of your works on AF. They will be removed. Оставил(а): Крис, в 22:29 Крис,на те маю асю,а то так я там ненайду.394673677 Оставил(а): Илюзия, в 22:18 Оставить сообщение в балаболке:(только для зарегистрированных ++++++ A whois of the site turns up this information: % By submitting a query to RIPN's Whois Service % you agree to abide by the following terms of use: % http://www.ripn.net/about/servpol.html#3.2 (in Russian) % http://www.ripn.net/about/en/servpol.html#3.2 (in English). domain: ARTFILE.RU type: CORPORATE nserver: ns1.agava.net.ru. nserver: ns2.agava.net.ru. state: REGISTERED, DELEGATED person: Palichev Yriy Viktorovich phone: +38 050 9814481 fax-no: +38 050 9814481 e-mail: registrar: R01-REG-RIPN created: 2004.06.08 paid-till: 2007.06.08 source: TC-RIPN Last updated on 2007.03.12 01:01:05 MSK/MSD That Telefone Number is weird: +38 doesnt exist anymore. It was ex Yougoslavia but those have been changed to +381, 382 .... +380 is Ukraine nowadays though, that would fit best with a .ru domain, if at all. Its possible that they really mean the number to be +380 50 98....